For someone without a product design background, designing dog clothing has not been an easy road. After countless iterations, samples, and $$, I feel like we are in a good place with the fit of our dog clothes not only for french bulldogs but for all dogs. Here are some details and benefits to our dog clothes.
- All items aim to have to some stretch. The most important thing is that your pup is comfortable. Comfort comes before fashion with your pup.
- Our shirts are made to adapt to wider...ahem, chubbier dogs. There, we said it. It's not their fault that french bulldogs, pugs and so many other breeds are larger boned. It's that American diet yo! Our clothing is made to be wide and also even if your pup isn't chubby but yet furry, it will still fit nicely.
- Our newer products aim to be short enough so that you pup will not soil the front of their shirt as they are taking care of business.
- If you are purchasing a jacket, there is an inner lining behind the zipper so that your dog's hair will not get caught on the zipper.
- Most newer products also have a slit in the back for the harness. After mixed feedback on whether this was needed or not, we decided to move forward with this.
As a side note, all of our products are made in Los Angeles. We find this gives us the best control over our quality and that's our top priority.
As always please feel free to reach out with any feedback. We love hearing from our customers. We'll leave you with a review which made us so happy.